Friday, November 4, 2011

Smiley Little Guy

Everyone asks, "How are you doing with two kids?" Now, I understand that in a few months this little guy is going to be going turbo around the house getting into everything and balancing two kids is going to be a whole other story. But, for right now, I'm loving two.  I can see why having more children is such fun. You remember the stages; you think: "Oh yeah! I remember this!"  The learning curve is faster because you have done it all before. Sure, this baby may have a completely different personality, but the essentials are the same. You still lose sleep, but you know it will end. You still worry about lots of little things, but you are better prepared. And because you remember, you also cherish these little moments even more. You cherish the moments because you know that the lack of sleep will end, but all too soon, so will the little coos and "ahhh-goos". Here is my little smiley guy ready to turn three months. His quiet little coos and his little smiles just melt my heart. I love you, little one!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

He's the cutest. Ever. Glad to hear the learning curve is fast... I need that people.